.

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Free College Admissionss My Volunteer Work Essay Example For Students

Free College Admissionss: My Volunteer Work Essay College Admissions Essays College Admissions Essays My Volunteer Work In High School I was involved in the D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) program. I was the head coordinator for both my Junior and Senior year. Throughout the D.A.R.E. Program I had the opportunity to go into the elementary class rooms and teach them about the effects and consequences of using drugs and other substences. This program gave me the chance to see how different aged classrooms worked and how the children interacted with each other. It was a great experience and I would do it again any day. Also through out my high school career I took a job over the summer at a local summer camp. In the 3 years that I worked there I spent 2 of them working one-on-one with special needs children. I had so much fun those summers. I learned so much about how to work with different children. Those two summers I felt so rewarded while working with the children. I would be so happy when they accomplished something new or if they tried something new. I loved to see them succeed. After that summer I learned that if I do not end up having my own classroom I would really like to peruse a career working with special needs children. Even though it can be hard sometimes I think that the rewards over weigh the struggle by far. .

No comments:

Post a Comment